A letter to God



Dear God,
Since mother gone, my life was so difficult. I went through moments that seemed so hard. Sometimes I feel I'm giving up. I do miss her so much. I do not have chance to apologize to her. What a big test You gave to me.


Dear God,
If I have one chance to meet my mother, I would like to hug her and kiss her because I couldn't do all that during her lifetime. I promise I will be a good daughter who always listen to her. Once a while, I was very envy with people who get full mother's love, because I didn't. They are so lucky, aren't they?


Dear God,
Why did you take her from me too early? Why? She was too young to be taken. I still don't have any chance to say I love her.  I miss her cook. I miss her voice. I miss her smell. I miss everything about her. But it is too late. She's already went home to be with You. Can You give her back to me, my dear God?


Dear God,
I wish she were here with me when I'm sad and when I'm happy. How do I tell her I that I love her? How do I wanna show that I'm actually care about her? How can I show her my feelings?


Dear God,
I know there is something good behind everything that happens. And I promise I will be a good girl for my mother.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Cake (Gluten-Free)

Apa yang Rasulullah makan masa zaman dulu ?

Demam campak dan pantang larangnya.