E'eh random questions again...




What is your first name?
Syazana

 In what city/town were you born?
Segamat

Do you get along with your parents?
Yes of course. I heart my parent very much.

How much time each day do you spend on the computer?
Depends on what am I wanna do.

Do you consider yourself to be a good driver?
Yes.

Who is the last person you call?
Ifrahim Ah Ah. Hahahaha *evil laugh*

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Aliya

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Go and wash your face!

How much cash do you have on you?
Currently? RM20 T_T

What shirt are you wearing?
I am wearing a long blouse.

Are you good at maths?
Yes.

Do you go shopping at least once a week?
I wish I could.

Are you a plant killer?
No! I am a plant lover.

plant food cartoons, plant food cartoon, plant food picture, plant food pictures, plant food image, plant food images, plant food illustration, plant food illustrations  

Are you single, dating, or married?
Single & dating.

How do you take your coffee?
When I want to.

What time do you send yourself to bed?
12 a.m or 1 a.m or… I don’t know.

What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Ceh! I’ve lost my phone. But just love the classic ring. *still answer the question*

Have you ever missed someone who dumped you a lot?
Turuttufff..!!! Yes. Demmit!

Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Bata (^_^)v

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“Good. Bear in mind and heart. Don’t let it gone with the wind” *have been translated*

Who is your last text message from?
Mr. Burger.

Do you like someone?
Yes.

Your worst enemy?
Shaitonirrajim!

Favorite age you have been so far?
21. Sweet….. (^_^)

Have you ever broke someone’s heart?
Err… Yes.

Have you ever wondered if someone you loved will loved you back?
Of course. What the question….

Last thing you yelled about?
I do not yell to people. That’s sound rude.


Do you collect anything?
Coins.

Do you wear perfume?
Yes.

What is a useless fact you know?
Being lazy.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes.

How many high heels do you own?

Didn't count.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Cake (Gluten-Free)

Apa yang Rasulullah makan masa zaman dulu ?

Demam campak dan pantang larangnya.