She was admitted to the hospital today (T_T)


Assalamualaikum w h t.,

Just now while I was mop the floor in the kitchen, my friend, Alie told me that our friend's mom was admitted to the hospital this evening. My friend's mom had breast cancer. It's been a few years ago. But currently it is already in stage 4.  I just feel very sad for her till I almost cry because it reminds me the feeling of LOOSING A MOTHER.

I had visited her mom several months ago, but at the time she was healthy. A few weeks ago, I visited her with my friends and i found that her mother's hand was start to swollen. All I can do now is praying for her mother.

Be strong Ada !



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Cake (Gluten-Free)

Apa yang Rasulullah makan masa zaman dulu ?

Demam campak dan pantang larangnya.